Sunday

Sport Photography


ideas...?
sport photography

my own pics... TEST SHOTS


Sports photography refers to the genre of photography that covers all types of sports.
In the majority of cases, professional sports photography is a branch of photojournalism,while amateur sports photography, such as photos of children playing association football, is a branch of vernacular photography.
The main application of professional sports photography is for editorial purposes; dedicated sports photographers usually work for newspapers, major wire agencies or dedicated sports magazines. However, sports photography is also used for advertising purposes both to build a brand and as well as to promote a sport in a way that cannot be accomplished by editorial means.:)

sport photographers

 
Jordan Weeks

I am a photographer… My creativity is fuelled by life and the great outdoors.
I mainly work within the sports industry, capturing high quality sport and brand photography, which has been tailored to specific clients, for commercial and advertising use.
I find inspiration in the smallest of things… It could be a magazine, a TV commercial, or another photographers work. All of which drives me to get out there, and capture my own images, in a unique and exciting way.
I like to be as creative as possible with my photography, no matter what the subject. My sole mission on every photoshoot is to create images with impact, and to capture the passion, excitement and adrenalin of that particular moment.
If I’m not taking photographs, then I’m busy planning my next assignment, sketching out ideas, or testing new techniques and photography equipment.
My style of photography is a never ending journey. I believe that there is always something new to learn, a new perspective to shoot from, a different subject to work with, or style to achieve.
I am a photographer, I always have been, and I always will be…



No comments:

Post a Comment