Sunday

continuing with devlopment


inspiration for costume ideas







The images above, are from the vogue magazine and the new york catwalk. I thought the style, colours and textures would work well with the theme i want to portray as they show a unique style and collaborate well.

costume sketches IDEAS?
From looking back at my previous shoot, i really want to progress the idea further by perhaps making some more recycable garments. For this i have been working on some sketches in my notebook, experimenting with texture, colour and design.




making other newspaper dresses for practice


My dresses made myself from newspaper.

inspired by these images below...

Susan Stockwell's dress titled "Colonial Dress" was made out of world maps, wire and glue.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment